top of page
Valley Youth Connections
The core value that guided us to form Valley Youth Connections is to be the beacon of hope as we serve the youth, families and communities in solving the challenges in society.
We focus on the innate strengths of all people we work with in each situation. We treat everyone with dignity, compassion, and respect. We demonstrate with the right support and resources for the youth, families and community to achieve solutions for their needs.
1. To improve youth/student's academic attendance and grades.
2. To appear with the youth/student and their families at all scheduled school or probation meetings.
3. Guide the youth succeed in all aspects of their lives.
4. Guide the youth in maintaining appropriate behaviors at home and in the community.
5. to access community resources to meet the youth and their families at their own level.
6. To provide structured and supervised group activities during high risk times for youth.
I am Connected
"VYC helped me during my darkest times. Pulled me out of the hole I was in. You guys cared about me. "
"I would like to thank you guys... I want to do better and stay out of trouble. You changed my life."
"Valley Youth Connections is a wonderful, non-judgmental, and loving community."
bottom of page